by Antonella Vannini Ulisse Di Corpo
As part of her doctorate in cognitive psychology, Antonella Vannini conducted four experiments using heart rate measurements in order to study FantappiÃ¨’s retrocausal hypothesis and Damasio’s learning effect. The hypothesis on which Antonella Vannini worked was very simple: if life is supported by syntropy the parameters of the vital systems which support life, such as the autonomic nervous system, should show retrocausal activations.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.