by David Lay
Politics in the United States in just the last twenty years has become disparate and heavily divided between the extremes, and the original Republican Party has become something unrecognizable from that of its origins. This primer is intended to help the reader understand those origins, and how we, as Republicans, can fix our political problems based on what the Founding Fathers had intended our government to be and to become from those first days in 1787.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.