by Michael Munroe
Are you a big-time trivia buff? Have you ever dreamed of being a guest on Jeopardy? Or, do you just like to know a lot of cool stuff nobody else knows? If any of these describe you, then Random Facts: An Illustrated Collection of 1,000 Interesting Facts and Trivia by Michael Munroe is a book you will absolutely love.
- Did you know that there are 1,200 different species of bats in the world, and none of them are blind?
- Or, did you know that cockroaches were here 120 million years before dinosaurs?
- And, did you know that the average brain generates up to 50,000 thoughts per day?
This terrific book contains many such fascinating trivia gems. With the all facts and the trivia jammed into this book, you could now be that person â?¦ the one who knows all that cool stuff â?¦ and is so often the life of the party!
Michael Munroe’s book contains 1000 amazing facts and fascinating trivia tidbits. Â It covers a vast range of topics including history, geography, science, technology, animal and plant life, Â and so much more.
Sit back and relax with your new copy of Random Facts, take a sip of your favorite beverage, and peruse the many pages, chock full of brilliantly quirky bits of knowledge that will stimulate your mind as well as tickle your funny bone. This book is one you will want to refer back to time and time again.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.