by Thomas Winterbottom
Many commentators believe that America entered a conservative period beginning about 1979, and this has been characterized as a decline in liberalism. However, America has always been a conservative nation, and has never embraced the full liberalism as had been conceived of and to some degree implemented by the Europeans. This book explores the reasons for this, and how the current populist movement in much of the Western world may be another barrier to the creation of a liberal state in America.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.