Here’s a list of the most common FAQs I get asked.
How to subscribe aka get lots of free Kindle books
On Kindle (best option – daily updates delivered direct to your Kindle):
- Go to Free books for Kindle if you are in the US (or see UK link)
- Click on Subscribe now with 1-Click
Fill in the form below:
Enter your email address:
1. Go here:
2. Subscribe using your favourite RSS reader
How to unsubscribe
- Go to Manage your Subscriptions
- Click on the Actions button next to the relevant subscription
- Select Cancel
Click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the daily email.
These books are not free!
Books are free at time of listing – but prices can change very rapidly (sometimes within hours).
Also books may be free in some countries but not others.
I have a free book. Can you mention it?
In most cases, I will automatically pick it up on the day it goes free if it is:
a) within a category I feature
b) hasn’t been free before.
c) everything is working correctly 😉
You can also get some additional publicity by posting it on the Facebook wall:
Or tagging at Amazon.com with the phrase “kindle freebie” as that means I’ll usually (but not always) mention it on Twitter.
I thought you’d never ask. Here’s a short list.
- Mention the site on your blog or twitteryfacebooklinkin thingy.
- Like or tag the blog on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk
- Like or tag my book on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk
- Buy the book at Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.es
- Subscribe to the blog at Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk