by Jason Cannon
Become a Linux Ninja with Command Line Kung Fu!
Do you think you have to lock yourself in a basement reading cryptic man pages for months on end in order to have ninja like command line skills?
In reality, if you had someone share their most powerful command line tips, tricks, and patterns you’d save yourself a lot of time and frustration. What if you could look over the shoulder of a good friend that just happened to be a command line guru? What if they not only showed you the commands they were using, but why they were using them and exactly how they worked? And what if that friend took the time to write all of it down so you can refer to it whenever you liked?
Well, a friend did just that. Command Line Kung Fu is packed with dozens of tips and over 100 practical real-world examples. You won’t find theoretical examples in this book. The examples demonstrate how to solve actual problems and accomplish worthwhile goals.
The tactics are easy to find, too. Each chapter covers a specific topic and groups related tips and examples together. For example, if you need help extracting text from a file look in the “Text Processing and Manipulation” chapter.
Also, a comprehensive index is included. If you want to find every example where a given command is used — even if it’s not the main subject of the tip — look in the index. It will list every single place in the book where that command appears.
Here is just some of what you will learn by reading Command Line Kung Fu:
- How to quickly and easily repeat commands in your shell history
- Shortcuts for grabbing specific words from your shell history to use in your current command
- How to save a copy of your command line session for later reference
- How to strip out blank lines and comments from files
- How to control colorized text when uses pipes and pagers
- Ways to transform text: from changing case to substituting characters and more
- How to extract specific blocks of text from files or streams of input
- A quick tip to fix common typos
- How to edit files over the network
- How to compare the differences between files on your local computer and a remote one
- How to create and use SSH tunnels
- Ways to verify what programs are listening on what ports
- How to kill all the processes for a given user with a single command
- Strategies for dealing with multi-hop SSH connections
- How to disconnect from a server in a way that will allow you to pick up where you left off
- How to automate software installs that require user input
- Shell scripting tips
- How to automatically keep repeating a command until it succeeds
- The right way to delete a file that is being written to
- How to surf the web from the command line… and more importantly how to download anything from the web and interact with HTTP APIs
- Ways to determine who and what is using the most disk space
- How to secure your web browser session when using an open wifi hotspot
- How to generate random passwords from the command line
- Two tips for easily creating backups
- Tips for handling tar archives
- How to replace a string in multiple files at once with just one command
- and much more…
What you learn in Command Line Kung Fu applies to any Linux distribution including Ubuntu, Debian, Linux Mint, RedHat, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Slackware, and more.
Scroll up, click the “Buy Now With 1-Click” button to get your black belt in Linux Command Line Kung Fu.
by Claudio Corgozinho
“Life is too short to be boring.”
How are people making a full-time living online?
Why do some internet marketers absolutely kill it on platforms such as JVZoo and ClickBank and able to become a top seller?
Have you been buying product after product without any success?
Feeling like you’re trapped and just can’t seem to find the answer?
If you answered Yes to any of these, then read on…
What separates successful internet marketers to those who aren’t is that…
They have built a digital product business that works for them!
Let me repeat – it works for them!
Which brings me to the next part…
Why a Digital Product Business?
Whether you’re looking to work from home to free up time and spend more time with the kids or if you simply want to enjoy more time to travel or do what you love, a digital product business is your vehicle to get you there!
Think about it, what other business will allow you to work where, when and how you want?
Sure, if you buy a franchise rights to a successful business you could do well, however, who has hundreds of thousands of dollars to invest and risk?
Talking about risk, a digital product business has little to NO RISK.
You register a domain name, get web hosting and perhaps outsource some content. In the end, you would’ve only spent $100 max.
That’s very little loss for most of us, wouldn’t you agree?
Another reason why you should start a digital product business is that it’s a completely automated business. You set everything up once and simply drive traffic!
I’m glad you are!
The big question is, how can you get started today?
The great news is, I’ve written courses especially to help you launch your very own digital product business!
Allow me to introduce you to…
How to Start a Digital Business Quickly
Throughout this course, we’re going to go through every stage involved in the creation and sale of digital products.
In particular we’re going to focus heavily on how you actually go about launching your product and generating huge sales for it once you have the idea using tools like JVZoo.
As you’ll see, creating digital products is actually very easy – it’s just turning them into massive hits that’s a little more challenging.
Here’s what you’ll get inside the How to Start a Digital Business Quickly course:
You’ll have an idea for the type of digital product you want to create and what the strengths and weaknesses of each option are;
Understand what makes digital products sell and how you need to design your creation in such a way that people will be eager to buy it;
Know how to quickly and cost effectively create the type of digital product you want;
How to create a potential hot-selling eBook;
How to create a software such as a web based tool or mobile app;
How to create a video training course and the equipment and software you need to successful create one;
How to add your product in JVZoo;
How to create checkout pages, landing pages and sales funnels;
How to write highly persuasive copy that drives massive sales;
Know how to alter things like price, cover image and more in order to optimize your sales;
Understand how to drive more traffic to your landing page using SEO, PPC, e-mail marketing and social media;
Understand affiliate programs and tools like JVZoo, ClickBank and WSO Pro;
Know how to build an army of affiliate marketers who can drastically increase your sales and profits;
…and much, much more!
Special Bonuses For Taking Action!
FAST-ACTION BONUS #1: Point-By-Point Checklist
FAST-ACTION BONUS #2: Resource Cheat Sheet
Inside you’ll find:
– Ebook creation resources;
– Software creation resources;
– Video recording resources;
– Outsourcing resources;
– Web page and design resources;
FAST-ACTION BONUS #3:Full Mindmap Of The E-book.
And much more!
by Nicholas Brown
This book is an exploration of the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2). The first part of the book is a guide for you on what the Amazon EC2 is. This allow those who are not aware of what Ec2 is to learn more about it. The book then guides you on how to get started with Amazon EC2. If you are a user, you will learn the tasks that you have to do to begin using it. Of course, one begins by creating an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account. This book guides you on how to create your AWS account. Each account on AWS must belong to a security group. This defines how access is done. This book also guides you on how to create such a security group. The security groups are associated with accounts. You are guided on how to add your account to a particular security group. An identity and access management user is also good for an AWS account. This book guides you on the steps for creating one. After the second chapter, you will have learned how to setup your AWS EC2 account, and it will be working as you expected. The book then guides you on how to deploy a MEAN App to the Amazon EC2. In this chapter, you will be using theMongoDB. You will learn how to use it as DaaS, and how to install it and use it in your EC2 Instance. The book also guides you on how to run a Tableau Server on EC2 Instances.
The following topics are discussed in this book:
– What is Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud?
– Account Setup in Amazon EC2
– Deployment of MEAN App to the Amazon EC2
– Running Tableau Server on EC2 Instances
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.